Terms and Conditions
Customer agrees to the following:
- No returns or exchanges on assembled merchandise
- Absolute no return, refund or credit on opened or used mattresses.
- Returns or exchanges must be reported to My Budget Furniture by email within 48hrs. Subject to 20% restocking fee. Furniture must not be assembled, or have signs that assembly was attempted.
- Deposits are refundable. However, cancelled orders might be subject to loss of deposit or cancellation fees. Orders postponed over 15 days might be subject loss of deposit. Orders cancelled on delivery are subject to delivery charge.
- Damages, defects and/or missing parts must be reported by email to My Budget Furniture within 48hrs from delivery or pick up. My Budget Furniture will not be responsible for damages caused by the customer.
- All claims must be accompanied by original receipt.
- All reported issues will be assessed and properly addressed ASAP.
- Limited stock available, Online Catalog orders are confirmed by email or phone. Placing an order online does not confirm availability.
- No warranties will be applied without proper description on receipt.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time.
- * CALL TODAY, GET IT TODAY - offer is dependent upon availability
- All furniture is brand new in original packaging; some items might require assembly. My Budget Furniture is NOT responsible for assembly, unless prearranged. Delivery and/or assembly fee may apply.
- Our delivery window is from 1pm - 10pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Driver on schedule will call 30-60min prior to delivery. Please answer our call. The delivery driver will not attempt delivery without phone confirmation.
- Delivery personnel will not move, haul, or rearrange old furniture.
- All scheduled deliveries and pick ups are approximates only. My Budget Furniture will inform customer of any changes as soon as possible.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty Agreements
- Customer is responsible for transporting furniture or parts for warranty claim to My Budget Furniture.
- Charges will apply if customer requires transport of furniture or parts for warranty evaluation.
- Manufacturer will determine if furniture or parts are covered under warranty, and will also determine how to resolve this issue.
- My Budget Furniture is not responsible for declined warranty claims.
- Buyer agrees that changes in delivery will not invalidate the order.
- Buyer agrees to measure doorways and stairways before ordering, as seller is not
responsible for merchandise purchased that is too large to fit.
- Buyer understands My Budget Furniture's Terms and Conditions, Delivery, and Agreements.
- Buyer understands the risk of color inaccuracy when ordering online or through catalog.
Promotions and Discounts Agreements
- My Budget Furniture can refuse promotions and discounts to anyone.
- One promotion or discount may be used per order, and within 30 days.
- My Budget Furniture has the right to change, eliminate or adjust promotions and discounts without notice.
- Military ID must be valid to qualify for military discount.
MY BUDGET FURNITURE has the right to refuse business to anyone.
Customer Pickup Information:
The buyer assumes all transportation risks when merchandise is picked up.
Our clearance center is located at:
7854 Ronson Rd #B
San Diego, CA 92111